What are cookies?
Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our websites and to help you shop with us online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere.
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Spitfire Audio, or on behalf of Spitfire Audio, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website.
- Third parties who collect analytical data (namely Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and Zendesk).
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- To enable Spitfire Audio to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- For Google Chrome
- For Safari
- For Mozilla Firefox
- For Opera
- For Safari on iPhone
- For Chrome on iPhone
- For Android Browser
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website will not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site, some buttons will become inactive, and some navigation functionality will be lost.